Thursday, September 5, 2013

TheodoreWagner.com

Yesterday I published or tried to publish the site TheodoreWagner.com  . This site is dedicated to restoring the right of redress to the FIRST AMENDMENT. I need help as I still am not very computer savvy. I just filed another appeal in the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal trying to compel the courts to give redress to any of my FIRST AMENDMENT challenges. All I am asking for is the test in USA v Butler to be performed on all laws that are used to oppress the right of redress. I need every Constitutional Patriot to stand up for the integrity of the Constitution and demand that redress of this challenge be given a Full and Fair Redress on the record.


                                                                            Theodore Wagner
                                                                            Constitutional Patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment