Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Constitutional Challenge for the Truth under the Ninth Amendment about Mike Davis

Today Tuesday, May 8, 2018 I had my court case to put the Truth on the recorded thrown out in

Theodore Wagner VS. Designa Print and Mike Davis including anyone who is Complicit or Enabled protecting Mike Davis. Docket No. 2015-CP-10-4166. 

I do not think the video is going to Download. I do not know how to use a computer but will have to find someone to help me learn. It is a video of Mike Davis Terrorizing me after braking in my house at like 4:00 am. in the morning and trying to get in our house.

Mike Davis is Very Dangerous and after all these year I finally got my day in court with a Jury and Judge Hall through it out. I will add all the Evidence I showed him on January 21, 2014 and all the Evidence of his Stalking and Terrorizing he was convicted on Felony State Charges for. I have to learn  how to use Facebook now.

Every person has a protected Ninth Amendment Right to have the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth told about them. Later I will explain how it is a violation of the First Amendment again to Oppress the Right of Redress.


Mug Shot From Charleston City Police Department

No comments:

Post a Comment