Friday, June 14, 2013

WILL THE FBI SPIT ON THEIR OATH TO GOD AND CONSTITUTION?


                On the 13th of June 2013 I went to the FBI office at 1671 BELLE ISLE AVE, MOUNT PLEASANT, SC. to file a complaint against Judge Joseph R. McCrorey , Judge G. Ross Anderson, Jr., and Judge Michael Duffy along with others who are complicit or enabling this ongoing conspiracy to oppress the commanded protection of the First Amendment that states,
Congress shall make no law respecting the right of the people peaceably to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
This time I went in and presented the grievance to two FBI agents that acknowledged that they had taken the oath as commanded in the US Constitution just like the judges I was filing the complaint against. I was clear that they had taken an oath to GOD to defend the US Constitution and not any government entity that is conspiring against it.
 ARTICLE Vl, CLAUSE 2, SUPREME LAW.
                This Constitution, and the Laws of the United states which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, and any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
                ARTICLE Vl, CLAUSE 3, OATH OF OFFICE.
                The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Offices, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Admiration, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any office of public Trust under the United States.
                5 USC § 3331   Oath of office
                An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath; I,AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.
                28 USC § 453    Oaths of justices and judges
                Each justice of judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, ---, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as --- under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
I was very clear that I have been demanding a full and fair redress of my challenge as presented in USA v Butler, 297 US 1, which states, “The Constitution is the supreme law of the land ordained and established by the people. All legislation must conform to the principles it lays down. When an act of Congress is appropriately challenged in the courts as not conforming to the constitutional mandate the judicial branch of the Government has only one duty, -to lay the article of the Constitution which is invoked beside the statute which is challenged and to decide whether the latter squares with the former. All the court does, of can do, is to announce its considered judgment upon the question.”
                I also gave them a copy of Marbury v. Madison, 5 us 137in the fifteen pages of evidence which states,
“If such be the real state of things, this is worse than solemn mockery, To prescribe, of to take this oath, becomes equally a crime.
It is also not entirely unworthy of observation, that in declaring what shall be the supreme law of the land, the constitution itself is first mentioned; and not the laws of the United States generally, but those only which shall be made in pursuance of the constitution, have that rank.
Thus, the particular phraseology of the constitution of the United Stated confirms and strengthens the principle, supposed to be essential to all written constitutions, that a law repugnant to the constitution is void; and that courts, as well as other departments, are bound by that instrument.”
As is stated in  OLMSTEAD v. UNITED STATES, 277 us 438,
“When the government, having full knowledge, sought, through the Department of Justice, to avail itself of the fruits of these acts in order to accomplish its own ends, it assumed moral responsibility for the officers’ crimes. … And if this court should permit the government, by means of its officers’ crimes to effect its purpose of punishing the defendants, there would seem to be present all the elements of a ratification, If so, the government itself would become a lawbreaker.”
                Soon I will call the special agent I filed my grievance to see if the FBI is going to be complicit and enable the facilitation of this ongoing conspiracy against GOD and the US Constitution to continue. I made sure I gave the agent the address to this blog so they will know I shall never give up! I am a PATRIOT and I love my country. I find it very disturbing to see my president, judges, Congress, and the American people who are willing to conspire against The Almighty GOD and the US Constitution. I do so hope that the FBI will use their authority under 18 usc § 242 to compel the judge to end this ongoing conspiracy to oppress the FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT OF REDRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment