Friday, January 18, 2019

Checking on Complaint To the Assistant Inspector General for Investigations; Eric A. Johnson, U.S. Department of Justice 19-01-18


On January 15, 2019 at 10:12 am. I called and spoke with Operator 37 who said I should send in another Reminder Letter of this Complaint if it has been that long with no answer. This is the 5 page letter I just mailed mailed to Check on my Complaint.
    It adds Evidence of Andrea and her Father who worked for the Government having sex when she was 13 the Federal Government has and the Investigator General can get as it is in a Federal Facility. 


 Theodore Wagner
557 East Bay Street
General Deliver - Homeless
Charleston SC 29403
Phone (843) 406-2508
January 15, 2019                                                                                  TheodoreWagner65@yahoo.com
To: U.S. Department of Justice
Office of the Inspector General
Assistant Inspector General for Investigations;
Eric A. Johnson
1425 New York Avenue, N.W., Suite 7100
Washington, D.C. 20530-2001
Phone Number: (202) 616-4760

Checking on Complaint Signed for on October 23, 2018!
Regarding: Conspiracy to give Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury on              April 9, 2002 under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 by S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the F.B.I. and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart and the Ongoing Conspiracy to Cover it up by United States Attorney Rhett Dehart and Federal Court Judge Micheal Duffy who aided in this cover-up on December 19, 2013..
Checking on complaint as instructed on January 15, 2019. My address is still good.
Dear Mr. Johnson,
This is another Follow up letter to the Complaint / Petition I Mailed to you on October 16, 2018, Certified Mail: 7016 1370 0000 4822 5758. (I have included a copy of the Signed Card of Service to you on October 23, 2018). I have checked the Post Office for a General Deliver at the above address many times and there is no reply. As I said I am neither a Lawyer or a writer so please forgive my disjointed presentation but when you live with Post Dramatic Stress Disorder and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia as diagnosed from you psychiatrist every day is a Mental Struggle.

     On January 15, 2019 at 10:12 am. I called and spoke with Operator 37 who said I should send in another Reminder Letter of this Complaint if it has been that long with no answer.
     Andrea's birthday can never change. May 9, 1979. The dates of Andrea's tapes in my Indictment can never change. June 25, 1999. The fact the 4 Government documents I sent you Certified Mail show S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart gave Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury on under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 calling Andrea “Victim A” to the Grand Jury on April 9, 2002 can never Change.
     The fact that United States Attorney Rhett Dehart and Federal Court Judge Micheal Duffy aided in this cover-up on December 19, 2013 knowing of this cover up and intentionally trying to force me to stop trying to Exercise my Protected Constitutional Right under the fifth sentence of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution to put the Truth on the Record by a Lawful Redress of this Grievance in Court and the Ninth Amendment Right that I Preserve to have the Truth told about me can never change.
     In the 4 Government Documents I sent you this and much more Evidence I proved the Government committed an intentional cover-up under 18 U.S.C. § 1503 by U.S. Attorney Rhett Dehart and S.A. Cynthia McCants of the F.B.I. before the Grand Jury in 2002 about my wife's party on June 25, 1999 to cover up her age as 20 years old. I sent you Evidence of not only U.S. Attorney Rhett Dehart and S.A. Cynthia McCants of the F.B.I. committing a Felony Crime before the Grand Jury in 2002 but also United States Attorney Rhett Dehart and Federal Court Judge Micheal Duffy aiding in this cover-up on December 19, 2013.
     That is how I met Mike Davis in the Case I am copying you is I needed someone to handle my money while I was Unlawfully sent to prison by Judge Duffy. Then Mike Davis goes on for years using this Ongoing Conspiracy started by S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations in February 2002 to use the Internet, Posters, and many other ways to Terrorize me for years. Hence the Lawsuit.
     I am now being terrorized by a Lucy Riggs and several other People because by the Conspiracy started by S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. (I include an insert from change.org Lucy signed demanding the Truth before she started using the Internet to Terrorize me with information she knows to be lies.) At this time I did not know Assistant Inspector General for Investigations; Eric A. Johnson existed or of any Government Entity that defends the people from Government misconduct.
     Mr. Johnson: Please put the truth on the Record and End this Cover Up so I can have some sort of a life back.
     The Right to a Trial by Jury was Lawful. The Constitutional Challenges were Lawful and supported by Case law. The Federal Government should not have been represented in a State Civil Case to protect Andrea and this cover up. Kenneth G. Goody, Jr., Attorney for Respondent took an Oath to defend the United States Constitution and the Constitution of South Carolina yet openly conspires against them.
     I have now been Court Ordered to aid in this Ongoing Conspiracy against the Constitution and to help Cover up S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart and the Ongoing Conspiracy to give Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 and remove all references to my Lawful Constitutional Challenges of Laws made in Violation of the United States Constitution and the Constitution of South Carolina.
      Your position in the Office of the Inspector General gives you the Right and Ability to Defend these Constitutional Challenges and End the Ongoing Conspiracy by S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart to give Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury on April 9, 2002 under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 and put on the Record they knew my wife Andrea was 20 years old on June 25, 1999 when she threw her sex party. Not “Victim A”. Not a child. Not a minor. But the person who facilitated the whole thing and get my name off of the Sexual Registry and End the Ongoing Conspiracy that Andrea was a Victim or a Minor on June 25, 1999 and S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart intentionally gave Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 in the Grand Jury Transcript on April 9, 2002 to cover up my wife Andrea, Victim A's age as 20 years, 1 month, 16 days old on June 25, 1999.
     If it were not for this Ongoing Conspiracy to cover up Andrea was 20 years old on June 25, 1999 Mike Davis and could not have used it to Stalk and Terrorize me and now Lucy Riggs.
The Government Unconstitutionally took my Diaries that prove Andrea and I never got involved until she was the legal age of consent. The Government took my “Will” naming Andrea as my wife and specifically naming the Tapes in the Indictment as hers. My Public Pretenders said I could not have them to use as Evidence to prove my innocence because they now belong to the Government. Public Pretenders Lie for the Government!
     There is Evidence you can get that just came to my attention by Lucy Riggs Terrorizing me. Andrea and I were married many years sleeping across the hall from her Mother, Melanie Crisel and Melanie's Boyfriend, Tyler Atwood.
     Andrea told me she was treated for a Sexually Transited Disease, Vaginal Warts, at 13 years old that the doctor had told her she had had for many years at the Navel Hospital. That is a Federal Facility. Andrea said her Father, Kenneth Crisel had been molesting her sense she was 11 years old and her Father who was in the Navy for 20 years was also treated for the same Sexually Transited Disease, Vaginal Warts, at a Navel Hospital. A Father and 13 year old Daughter, both treated for the same Sexually Transited Disease, Vaginal Warts, at a Federal Medical Complex. You can't tell me you can't get that Evidence. Melanie and Andrea turned him into the authorities who covered it up. You can get this Federal Evidence that shows Andrea at 13 years old was being molested by her Father, Kenneth Crisel, a Federal Employee, and was treated for the same Sexually Transited Disease at a Federal Medical Complex.
     Lot more to that story but it still comes down to the cover up of Andrea's age as 20 years old by S.A. Cynthia McCants, of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and Federal Assistant Attorney, Rhett Dehart Intentionally gave Perjured or Misleading testimony to a Federal Grand Jury under Title 18, United State Code, Section 1503 in the Grand Jury Transcript on April 9, 2002 to cover up my wife Andrea, Victim A's age as 20 years, 1 month, 16 days old on June 25, 1999 when they called Intentionally called Andrea “Victim A”. It was Andrea's Party and she was in full control of her party. Andrea was not a Victim. Andrea was not a Minor. Andrea was not under 18 years old. Andrea was my adult wife who was clear she was going to live her life as she wanted and I could do nothing about it.
     The Government should not cover up my Constitutional Challenges and they are! That Violates the fifth sentence of the First Amendment of the United States Constitution. That is a Federal Issue!
     I sent you the Evidence. End this Ongoing Conspiracy!
I will place these 5 pages as usual on my Blog, firstamendmentrightofredress.blogspot.com etc.

AFFIRMATION

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746 (2), I certify under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this ______ day of January 2019.   Signed and dated on January 17, 2019
Respectfully

Signature: _________________________________

Print Name: Theodore Wagner
                      Constitutional Patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment