Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Jeff Wagner, Thomas Wagner and the Hate of the American People 18-06-05


Jeff Wagner, Thomas Wagner and the Hate of the American People 18-06-05

     I wrote this blog today, June 5, 2018, after I called my brother Jeff Wagner to ask again if he had read “Cover Letter and Instructions to sign Change.org” [This is also a Blog] and my Petition on Change.org along with looking at the Evidence that prove Andrea was 20 years, 1 month, 16 Days old on June 25, 1999 when as wife had her sex party with her friends. Jeff said he glanced at it but it is not what he remembers about the case. I kept asking him did he look at the 4 Government Documents that prove the Government Mislead the Grand Jury. It is the only reason I am on the Registry is 2 of Andrea's 4 tapes. Jeff said “No”. He already knows the story. They came and questioned him at the time of my arrest. I kept telling him the people who were framing me was the Government who came to talk to him. Even my Public Pretenders would not let me bring in witnesses who drove in from Atlanta to testify on my behalf or even Candice Christensen. The said I can not see my “Will” or “Diaries” which had every fact in them. Jeff got angry with me and said he did not want to talk about it then and maybe he would look later.

Change.org link: https://chn.ge/2JoHu39 This link will take you to my Petition.

     This is the same response I got from my son Thomas Wagner when he needed a place to stay and was crashing at my place. Thomas will always use my being on the Registry as the only reason he has not made it. I brought a large file in like I showed Mike Davis on January 21, 2014 and I had put some Important Documents on top that are in “In 4 Government Documents it shows Andrea Lynn (Crisel) Gentry had sex with children on tape and the Government covers it up.”, “ Detective William Crews of the Charleston County Sheriffs Department S.L.E.D. Arrest Reports”, Newspaper Articles and on and on along with many other papers that prove the Cover up and Crime by the Government. Thomas threw them on the table and said he did not need to look at them because he already knew the story.

     That left me in a Panic Attack from Hell! Even after Judge Hall saw them on May 7, 2018 and knows of the Government Crimes and Cover up, he was Complicit and Enabled them to continue by throwing the case out so the Truth will not get out.

     For hours I could not function thinking of “The Oprah Winfrey and John Walsh Hate Act.” In prison I remember every day Oprah Winfrey and John Walsh would talk of the worst 5% of Crime and how Proud she was she was able to clump all people in the same group and they have no chance of a life for themselves or there families for the other 95% for ever. Every day it would Rile Hate in the inmates who would start talking of killing sex offends. I knew I was innocent and Oprah still caused me fear. Recidivism is lower for Sex offenders than Murderers.

     This also violates the First Amendment Right of a Redress of Grievances in the First Amendment presented in much in much earlier Blogs. The Government does not have to prove you are a threat to anyone now with the “The Oprah Winfrey and John Walsh Hate Act.President Clinton Conspired against the First Amendments 5th Mandate of the Bill of Rights to insure no American can have his Grievance heard without Oppression.

     Congress Shall make NO Law Respecting The Right Of The People Peaceable To Petition The Government For A Redress Of Grievances. President Clinton has made many!

     Which brings me back to Hate like Jeff Wagner, Thomas Wagner, Pastor James Norris, Oprah Winfrey, John Walsh, and millions of other people who hate so much the will not look at the other side of the coin. My mother said you should nerve judge anyone until you have seriously examined all the Facts.

     I have Federal Documents that prove a Federal Crime to cover up people who committed sex crimes against children by the Government. How am I to get the Nation to look at these 4 Government Documents if my own my on blood will not look.

      Just to end on one more cover up. Andrea Lynn (Crisel) Gentry at 13 year old was treated for Vaginal Warts at the Navy Hospital that the doctor told her she had had for years. Andrea's Father, Kenneth Crisel was also treated at the Navy Hospital for Vaginal Warts. A sexually Transmitted Disease. Andrea and her mother turned Kenneth Crisel in for this and Andrea was very explicit on what he had done to her. But Kenneth Crisel was a retired Military Policeman from the Navy. The Government take care of their own. The Stature of Limitations had not expired when Andrea told S.A Cynthia McCants of the Federal Bureau of Investigation about this crime. When I mentioned it to Ann Walsh, 1 of my Public Pretenders, she responded they don't want him, they just want you. But then my lawyers covered up all the Truth and my Witnesses. But as this is an Ongoing Conspiracy against Civil Rights, Statue of Limitations do not apply. I was crying out for Justice on the day of my sentence and I still am today.

Is there anyone out there who cares about Truth, Justice, and the Constitution?



No comments:

Post a Comment