Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sign a Petition at Change.org to put the Truth on the Record and End the FBI Cover Up!


Cover Letter and Instructions to sign Change.org



Dear Partiot,
I ask you you to read all information and look at all the Evidence before you make a decision to sign the Petition at Change.org. Only with your help can I put the Truth on the Record.
Change.org link: https://chn.ge/2JoHu39 This link will take you to my Petition.
This part is just to you.  If you can think of anyone else to sign please ask them. I have to get 5 signatures to make it public and 100 signatures so Senator Lindsey Graham will see them. Pray I get the Truth on the Record and clear my name. Thanks for your help.
Introduction of Facts
On the morning of June 25, 1999 my 20 year old wife left to go to Folly Beach with her friends and said she would not be home that night. Andrea was a Freak and said they were going to have and Orgy that night at some other place, not our house. As she was 20 years younger than I was she never aloud me to hang out with her friends. I invited 22 year old Candice Christensen to come over, lay out, have dinner, and spend the night. NO SEX. About 6:30 pm. Andrea comes in with 3 friends, 2 I met that day, and proceeded to have her party in our house and ran my guest off. On February 28, 2002 I was arrested for her party. I am on the Sexual Registry for 2 of the 4 tapes Andrea made that night. The Government Conspired to cover up her age and it has never been put on the Record that Andrea was an Adult or that it was her party and friends only, who made these 4 tapes. Furthermore, my lawyers who conspired with the prosecution to set me up and refused to defend me got Detective William Crews of the Charleston County Sheriffs Department off from year of assaulting children as young as 10 years old and he has no record and is not on the Registry.
In 2014 Michael Rhett Dehart of the United States Attorneys Office and Judge P. Michael Duffy of the Federal Department of Justice sent me back to prison for 45 days to punish me because I refused to stop filing law suits to put the Truth that I am Innocent on the Record. They both Conspired to lie to Facilitate this cover up at that Court Hearing to send me to prison again as my only crime was exercising my First Amendment Right For a Redress of my Grievance that I am Innocent and am Denied Justice.
As this Change.org Petition came about because the Federal Government came in and took control of a State Civil Court Hearing on May 8, 2018 to keep Andrea who is past the Stature of limitations for prosecution from Testifying under Oath about the facts of her party in 1999.
Instructions to sign and view Evidence in Change.org.
      1. You have to put the link to Change.org at the top of the page in a new window. Press enter. This will take you to Change.org web site to my petition to put the Truth one the Record.
      2. Please forgive my writing. I am neither a writer or a Lawyer just someone unjustly prosecuted who wants the Truth on the Record that I am Innocent. Please respond with any tips or advice and I will respond at my next trip to the Library to use the Internet.
      3. There are 2 links that have JPEGS of the actual Government Documents and Fillings and Blogger.com.
      4. This will take you to the Blogger.com site. Blogger.com is part of Google and will require you to enter a Gmail Email or other Email address that belongs to Google to open Blogger.com site. This will open my Blog “First Amendment Right For A Redress
      5. You are welcome to read any of my Blogs but most are from 2013. It is easier to go back to the Change.org page and click on the link again. It will take you to either of the 2 pages talked about at the time.
      6. The first link starts by showing you the 4 Government documents that show that S.A Cynthia McCants of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Michael Rhett Dehart of the United States Attorneys Office intentionally Misleading the Federal Grand Jury that Andrea Lynn (Crisel) Gentry who set up a party so she could have sex with all the the Minors on Video when she was 20 years, 1 month, 16 Days old, on June 25, 1999.
      7. I ask you to also read the Constitutional Challenge link of Filings. The wording of the Ninth Amendment makes it a Federal Crime against the U.S. Constitution and this County to Lie or Mislead any person about the Truth about someone.
      8. As the Statue of John C. Calhoun at Marion Square says; Truth, Justice, and the Constitution.



No comments:

Post a Comment